Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th

Chris has to work on the 4th, but don't feel too bad for him - he has
a long overnight in Boston. I've tagged along and we are currently
sitting on the banks of the Charles River listening to the Bostn Pops
and waiting for one of the best firework shows in the country to
begin. Sweet huh?

The picture is of the sunsetting on the Charles. Two F-15 Eagles just
flew over in full after burner just feet from the hairs on our heads
as the finale for the National Anthem.

Tomorrow I head to Otown to spend some quality time with the pseudo
sister. Not a shabby weekend.

While I haven't been particularly patriotic lately I have to say it is
pretty cool to be here with over 500,000 other people - to see the sea
of red white and blue swarming around me.

Have a great Independence Day!

No comments: