Thursday, August 30, 2012

Photo Update

I went into 2012 saying it was going to be a monumental year. So many major milestones in my life and the lives of those around me, how could it not be? I mean the year I turn 30...

Not only has that proven to be true but the past few months have been jam packed. I can't even begin to try to document it all so I just chose some photos that would summarize it nicely and server as a memory trigger for me later when I look back over this log of my life.
















Like I said, a lot has happened...and these are just the highlights!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Totally awesome post! Most these pics I know something about but not all.. Would be fun to catch up & hear some of the stories!!

hellen said...

this is so lovely. the pictures are so pretty

MAIKO said...

variety of photos http://estates.uonbi.ac.ke

Panharith said...

this is so lovely.




goldenslot mobile
GCLUB

المثالي ماكس said...




شركة تنظيف شقق بالقطيف

شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف

شركة تنظيف بالقطيف




Kokilaben Hospital said...

نحن في حاجة ماسة إلى المتبرعين الكلى في مستشفى كوكيلابين الهند بمبلغ 450،000،00 $، لمزيد من المعلومات
البريد الإلكتروني: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
واتساب +91 7795833215
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,For more info
Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
WhatsApp +91 7795833215