Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm still here

Sorry that I have been absent for awhile - though I admit I often wonder if anyone even notices when this happens. I haven't had a comment on this site in ages!

I've been incredibly busy working and having fun.

Chris and I just got back from a really amazing trip to Mexico and I am curently sitting in CVG (cinci airport) trying to hop a flight to MCO (orlando airport) to see the family.

Chris already posted about our trip so you just can't wait for the details you can check them out here. Otherwise, be patient and I will have a trip summary and lots of pictures up soon. Videos are already available here.

I'll be back soon! :)

2 comments:

The Non-Ant said...

I check it regularly. I just prefer to save my comments for real conversations. However, I do understand the joy of recognition by comment. ^_^

Anonymous said...

I don't comment much but love to check and see what you have posted. Funny that I'm reading this blog today since Lynn and I walked this morning (we're using some my Orange County tax dollars taking a speed walking course on the West Orange Trail) and you were part of our conversation!!