Monday, August 10, 2009

Sick Time

Ususally I don't mind that Chris is gone a lot. There are definite benefits to being married with extreme independence. There are also major negatives to being alone so much. For example when you're sick and there's no one to play nurse. Thank god we live near family again, Mom promised to have Dad deliver an order of cough syrup and other necessities tomorrow. It still can't quite compare to having someone here to make noodle soup and honey tea.

The worst part is that even though I really wish he were here to take care of me, I'm actually grateful he's not home. It would suck for him to waste his precious few days off taking care of me or worse yet for him to catch whatever I have and have use his sick days on actually being sick - he needs those sick days to make commuting easier.

No comments: